MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
– Unlimited open fencing during club’s hours of operation,
– Group footwork,
– Partner drills – technical / tactical,
– Fitness program,
– Access to private individual and group lessons.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP – from September 2021 to July 2022
All fencers at the club are required to be members of USA Fencing (The National governing body for fencing in the U.S.). USA Fencing offers several membership options for both recreational and competitive fencers.
A competitive membership gives the fencer access to all tournaments sanctioned by USA Fencing. Membership also includes a subscription to American Fencing Magazine, secondary medical insurance for all US Fencing sanctioned activities, discounts on travel and equipment, a membership card, and online profile.
To join the Cambridge Fencing Center, please complete this online membership application form and bring the payment to your first practice.
Those wishing to pay with a credit card may do so via PayPal.
- Individual – $ 600 (prorated $ 300)
- Family plans for 2 members – $ 1000 (prorated $ 500)
- Family plans for 3 members – $ 1400 (prorated $ 700)
- Family plans for 4 members – $ 1800 (prorated $ 900)
- Group lessons (2-4 students)
45 min. sessions -$40.00 per participant
- Individual lessons (1 student)
30 min. – $55.00 or $200.00 for package of 4 lessons.
- Beginners Classes (6-12 students)
6×1 hour sessions – $ 200 per participant
(CFC membership not required; non electric equipment provided)
— Practices are only for people with CFC membership.